Thursday, December 25, 2008

Late Nights and My most favourite person's Birthday :D

So I've found myself lacking, and thinking very much more thanks to idleness and late nights. This is where Itime and the ultimate introvert in me kicks up and remains alive, until my body gives in to fatigue. 

But it is in this season where I find more joy and peace, even in late nights and thought.

And today, my most favorite person and beloved beheld One came to earth and altered it forever :) 

Having the knowledge that He walked the same earth I walk, breathed the same air I breathe, dealt and faced the same temptation and countless giants that I battle with and more, wins my heart and takes me in. 

So to Him who was born perfect in every way, Happy Birthday :)

Today, I celebrate because You lived, and will live forevermore.

Thank You for coming all the way here, just to show me that You love me. You didn't have to, but You did. And because of that, I owe You more than my life. It is not out of guilt that Your love is reciprocated, but because You deserve more than my loyalty. 

People used to tell me when I was younger, "Take one step, and God will take the rest of the (however many) steps to you." 

But today, I say: 
"You took those steps, and went a hundred million miles more, all for me."

Jesus, remind me when I get to Heaven? 

I want to photograph You, somehow. Regardless of polaroid, film or photographic memory. Because I want to always remember that You were once just like me. And because of You, I am now (I will be) just like You too :) Remember to point out which part of me, looks just like You. Since I was made in Your image, I must look like You somehow!

But before I get there, I'll be a good girl and live here until You call me home, wishing You Happy Birthday every year! That reminds me.. how old are You today Jesus? :)

How can I keep from singing Your praise?
How can I ever say enough, how amazing is Your love?
How can I keep from shouting Your name?
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart, want to sing

I can sing in the troubled times
Sing, when I win
I can sing when I lose my step, and fall down again
I can sing, cause You pick me up
Sing, cause You're there
I can sing, cause You hear me Lord, when I call to You in prayer
I can sing with my last breath
Sing, for I know that I'll sing with the angels and the saints around the throne

You're amazing.

And You're the only one who has given me a jaw ache from smiling too much :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home